The need for Experiential Immersive Tourism
Experiential is the way forward. No more, does the traveler merely ‘lip service’ his journey. The big search is for soaking the experience. We call this immersive tourism. Products are getting more exhaustive, inclusive, unique, and memorable. Off the beaten track, untried, memorable, worth a lifetime experiences.
Such experiences are found more in unique products built around heritage and culture and equally, just as much, flying an airline, onboard a cruise and sampling cuisines. How products share their stories with travelers will have an impact on their perception and business.
It’s time for a fresh alternative!
We are pleased to introduce a well-structured, clearly defined, meaningful and world-class showcase. An event that is futuristic, in line with industry expectations, and one that brings an abiding exchange between buyers and sellers.
What makes us different!
- The Experiential Seller/Exhibitor
We are pleased to introduce that most critical twist to the tale! Every unique offering has a story to tell. Products are invited to share their stories and the experience they offer, individually, or collectively, even thematically in different niches, showcase, recreate, and sell such experiences. Each destination has its own uniqueness.
- The Experiential Buyer/Visitor
Our buyer is a serious travel planner, advisor and consultant. He understands the value of a curated experience. He is into leisure, business travel and events.
The following segments will comprise the overall buyer profile:
- Trade (by invitation)
- Trade (recommended by exhibitors)
- Corporate, especially MICE & Event-Based
- HNI (limited, by invitation and partner solicitation)
- Sellers & buyers (by invitation only)
BITB Immerse is for those with a story to tell and those who are ready to buy. The show promotes domestic and Outbound, developed around the buying power of Indian travel and tourism.
Sellers, depending on the size of their participation, get a fixed number of buyer badges, co-branded. An interactive website offers access to both buyers and sellers to directly pre-fix appointments.
The look and feel of the event is totally premium. Both buyers and sellers interact at their booths or in open (to all lounges), with food stalls, tea and coffee counters, or at any of the bars.
- Both buyers and sellers will be hosted through the day.
- The venue is curated into one premium lounge.
- Networking events are on-site only and provide real meeting opportunities equally for buyers and sellers.
Why exhibit and partner
- Seamless setting, providing a unique experience specially curated for day-long activities with open business lounges, cafes and bars.
- Buyers and sellers by invitation only.
- Experiential is the buzz word, with exhibitors who have a story to tell, and buyers ready to buy experiential.
- The setting is experiential with large Led screens and theme zones.
- Winter 2019 is the most ideal time to sell Indian outbound and domestic travel.
Venue and Date:
To be announced shortly.
- A two-day setup and a two-day mart.
- 11 AM to 4 PM – Trade only.
- 4 PM to 8 PM – Trade + Corporate Buyers.
- 2000 (200+ experiential and immersive exhibiting products and 500 select buyers)
- Rs 22,000 per sqm. plus 18% government service tax
(Note: Partner opportunities available on request)