29th JUNE, 2018
• Opportunity to meet 400 delegates in outbound space, including agent specialists.
• India Outbound Summit brings together senior leadership in the industry: A convergence of leading minds who drive businesses and influence the market through their own channels and associations.
• Focus is on sharing trends, ideas and opportunities in the market space: Listen to expert deliberations unfolding in key segments like cruising, weddings, experiential travel, events and others to understand what is trending in outbound tourism.
• Good time to introduce new products and reinforce relationships: A great opportunity to unveil new products, besides explaining the USPs of products to key stakeholders.
• Meet with like-minded serious players in the industry: A congregation truly representative of the broad outbound segment with representation from international airlines, products, NTOs, and niche promoters.
• Most Affordable: Our cost structures will suite every budget and every aspiration.
PARTNER WITH US
• PRIME PARTNERS: Logo • Panel presence • Seller Badges: 5 • Invitee Badges: 10
• GOLD PARTNERS: Stand space: 2mx2m • Logo • 10 minutes presentation time • Seller badges: 5 • Invitee badges: 10
• THEME PRESENTATION PARTNER: Stand space: 4mx4m • Logo • Presentations during lunch/cocktails • Seller badges: 10 • Invitee badges: 20
Express your interest for more details and costs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|29th June, 2018|
|12:00pm||12:20pm||Lamp Lightning & Inaugural address|
|12:20pm||1:10pm||Business Session 1|
|2:30pm||3:20pm||Business Session 2|
|3:50pm||4:40pm||Business Session 3|
|5:00pm||5:50pm||Business Session 4|
|6:10pm||7:00pm||Business Session 5|
|7:00pm||9:00pm||Awards, Networking & Dinner|
* subject to change
The first edition of this summit was held in June 2017 and brought together over 100 professionals in the business and included key stakeholders from the top echelons of tourism industry and governments, Indian and international.
India Outbound Summit
India Outbound Summit Gallery
CONVERGENCE OF LEADERSHIP ACROSS VERTICALS OF THE OUTBOUND INDUSTRY
A first-time summit that brought convergence of leadership across diverse verticals of the outbound tourism industry. The Summit was attended by industry consisting of agents, airlines, hotels, NTOs and diplomats.