Tour operators from existing and new markets interested in building India specific programmes around leisure, MICE, luxury, online, experiential holidays.
Hosted Buyers are selected from identified markets with approved criteria. Apply to register for the hosted buyer programme under the following packages.
Important: All registrations for the hosted buyer programme will be reviewed. Confirmation and participation as a buyer is subject to the approval of the Organiser only.
- There is a prescribed quota for number of hosted buyers in different segments from different markets. There is limited availability in each segment.
- The quality of existing and potential buying capability
CLICK HERE TO APPLY AS A HOSTED BUYER FOREIGN
- Room stay will be booked at a partner hotel only.
- The room is booked for 3 nights / 4 days (the nights of 21st, 22nd and 23rd September 2017) on single occupancy and bed and breakfast basis only. Taxes included.
- Costs related to extension of stay, requiring double occupancy or additional costs incurred during your stay are to be directly borne by the buyer. The buyer is to directly correspond with the hotel for these requirements. The organizers are not involved in this communication.
- Early check in or late check is subject to hotel’s availability and costs for such to be borne directly by the buyer. The organizers are not involved in this communication.
- The package does not include airport transfers.
- The shuttle service on the days of the event will run to and from partner hotels as per a printed schedule that will be shared with each buyer. Should you wish to travel at other times, costs are to be borne directly by the buyer.
- Tickets will be issued on partner airlines only. Travel to online station, if required, will be at buyer’s cost. Recommend buyers see Air India’s online schedule.
- Buyers to pay directly any government related taxes such as Passenger Service Fees (PSF). User Development Fees (UDF) and other service tax as applicable at the airport counter at the time of travel.
- Tickets will be booked in relation to the show dates, that is arrival on 21st September and departure on 23rd/24th September. Should you wish to arrive earlier or leave later, this can be taken into consideration before booking the ticket however it may carry an additional cost as per the cost variation of the airfare.
- Cost of any changes, once the ticket has been booked will be directly borne by the buyer. The changes are also to be directly made with the airline. The organizers will not entertain changes in confirmed tickets.
- The air tickets are non-transferable. And cancellation fee for the ticket will be borne by the buyer.
- It is mandatory for every Hosted Buyer to use the BITB Virtual Bazaar to set up 24 CONFIRMED appointments (12 over 2 days) with exhibitors and then proceed to meet these appointments as per the appointment schedule.
- It is mandatory for every Hosted Buyer to attend the networking sessions, namely the hosted lunches and evenings.
- A record of appointments made is to be submitted to the Organizers. Failing which BITB reserves the right to withdraw hospitality at the hotel and the buyer will be required to pay for the hotel stay, at the time of checking out from the hotel.
- BITB is open to only travel trade and business visitors. Bona fide Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Online agents and Portals, MICE planners and operators, Wedding Planners, Luxury promoters, Event organizers and promoters, Experiential travel promoters will be required to show proof of both business card and personal identification. Niche segment buyers (non-travel agents) dealing in golf, weddings or business travel will be required to show relevant business details along with identification proof. The event is not open to the general public. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.
- Buyer registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We hereby agree that by signing and submitting this Application Form we agree to comply with each of the Terms and Conditions as set out in the attached pages of this Application Form. We represent and warrant that the information provided by us under this Application Form is true and accurate in all respects. We agree and acknowledge that the Organizers, Cross Section Media Pvt. Ltd. shall not in any manner be liable for any sundry charges or other payments other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions and we agree to keep the Organizers indemnified in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.